- Outcome-based initiatives – Design, implement and evaluate social-sector efforts from concept through impact, utilizing data and best practices from day one to drive improved outcomes.
- Multi-sector alliances – Create and manage effective strategies to build cross-sector strategic partnerships and collaboration; align mission, strategies and goals.
- Social-impact funding – Define clear objectives, manage grant requests and funding programs to maximize investment impact.
- Culture Shift – Create and manage programs that improve communication and culture.
- Change Management – Facilitate implementation of outcome-based action plans that overcome inter- or intra-organizational limitations.
- Internal Investigation of Sensitive Matters – Thorough objective-based analysis and recommended actions.
- Conflict Resolution – Facilitate process to understand disparate perspectives, align goals and resolve disputes.
- Executive Coaching – Advise organizational leadership to address social sector issues from strategy to implementation to data-driven results.
- Community Engagement/Outreach – Develop stakeholder ownership, loyalty and involvement.
- Corporate Philanthropy – Establish new or refocus existing programs to benefit the community and facilitate corporate good will.
- Community Advocate – Facilitate the understanding of local perspectives to ensure goals align with strategies.